Mind maps for studying. A 9 step guide to using mind maps to taking lecture notes, writing essays and preparing for examss and assessment.
- Mind maps for successful studying
- Learn the most effective strategy for passing exams ever designed
- Involved in group work? Learn how to use mind maps to ensure everyone contributes
- Read an article but can't follow your notes? Mind maps with give you razor sharp recall
- Given a book to read for a lecture, but can't find the mind points? Allow a mind map to take you directly to the key quotes and information you need
- Have to write an essay but aren't sure where to start? The mind map process will lead you through every important step, through to completion
This project is designed for secondary and University (College) students who would like to learn how to use Mind maps as a study aid. Mind Maps are a powerful study tool and this short project will give you some powerful tools to: - Take notes and summarize articles and books - Take lecture/class notes - (more)